Translate Away!

Sunday, June 1, 2014

An Introduction to Me

Hello everyone! I am known now as Lulu. I started this blog because I love to write and I love to read. Now, this blog won't JUST be about books. Oh, no. My interests range FAR away from that. I love fashion, movies, Doctor Who, and sharing tips and advice that I learn along the way. I want this blog to be special me and to you, the Internet surfer. I will warn you now, I'm still going through high school and I'm not THAT intelligent about worldly topics. But I can try to help with day-to-day things, such as new and easy hairstyles I've picked up, ways to survive high school, etc. I just want to make people happy because that makes me happy. But, I'm warning you now, I am a horrible speller. I'll try and check for that, but I can never be sure of some stray words. Now, to business. I will have some guest bloggers appear once or twice a month. These can range from my friends, my family members, or even other bloggers online. I think that a second opinion would be great, especially for tips. I would love for anyone to leave questions or even tips for me. Sharing is caring!!! I can't wait to get started and to share what I learn with all of you. I will try to post a blog at least once a week. These blogs can range anywhere depending on how I feel. If you want to see more of something, please let me know. Oh, and a fair warning, since I'm a girl, the books and stuff that I talk about will mostly apply to girls. Just saying. Anyway, thank you so much and I really hope you enjoy my blog! If you would like to contact me, whether it be for a book, a suggestion, or a question, please email me at thoughtfromlulu@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment